Pilot Plant Heat Exchanger
- Flow rate of 50 to 200 Ltr per hour.
- Designed for continuous heat treatment.
- Meaningful and repeatable results.
- Small batch sizes.
- Variable flowrate.
- Minimum 50 LPH, Maximum 200 LPH.
- Holding tubes of any time.
- Homogenisation upstream or downstream.
- Fully mobile unit.
- Built in CIP.
- CIP flows minimum 1.5 mtr per second
- SIP optional
- System pressure maximum 10 Bar.
- Hot fill or cold fill.
- Maximum temperature 150 Deg C.
- Built in chiller option.
- Simple operation and easy set up.
- Requires power, steam, water, air.
- Computer interface and software for realtime monitoring and data storage option.
- Individual corrugated tubes.
- Positive displacement pump.
- Conforms to latest safety standards and carries the CE mark.
Tube in Tube Heat Exchanger
Individual tubes are utilised to give a wide variety of heating and cooling duties. All tubes are our own corrugated design profile to give added heat transfer area and a degree of turbulence to the product at the lower flow rates.
Options for inner tube diameter (process side) of 8 mm or 14 mm.
A Tube only system which allows a wide variety of products that can be processed.
Requires a very small sample volume so many tests can be conducted in one day.
In line Homogeniser can be added, either upstream or downstream. Additional benefit is the Clean Bench option for Aseptic sampling. Temperatures can be set to a maximum of 150 Deg C, with flow rates from 50 to 200 litre per hour. All heating temperatures are controlled by PLC, and can be set at any set point for accurate and precise heating. PLC and Touch Screen are standard features.
Cooling is available in 2 stages, room temperature or 5 Deg C by using the built in chiller, available as option. Holding tubes are manufactured individually, so holding times of any length are available. All machines are manufactured to meet customers specific requirements giving full flexibility. Data logging with real time chart recorder. Data capture to PC as option. Only hygienic valves and fittings are used on the product side. All contact surfaces are FDA approved material.
All machines have built in CIP as standard.
*Different pump options for different processes *Highly accurate electromagnetic flowmeter
*Additional heating units * Refrigerated cooling * Regeneration sections * Any holding time
* Additional heating section and protein hold * Additional cooling sections *Clean Bench * Homogeniser
* Different frame sizes to suit your working space
Electrical power 200v, 3 phase. 380v, 3 phase, 415v, 3 phase. Other voltages available by request. 50/60 Hz
Amperage dependant on number of heating and cooling units.
Air supply of 6 bar minimum, 7 bar maximum. Main water supply minimum 1000 litre per hour, 2 bar.
Minimum 180 cm wide x 110 cm deep x 170 cm high.
*Dimensions will be specified with each machine dependent on flowrate, number of heating and cooling units etc.
* Powerpoint International Ltd reserve the right to change the information given without prior notice.