Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger
This is ideal for use with products of varying viscosities, and can process products with particulates such as meat sauces without problems. This system is absolutely flexible and if necessary, it can be used as a margarine and spreads processor.
- Minimum sample required.
- Jacketed feed hopper for control of product inlet temperature.
- Flow rates from 10 to 40 Ltr per hour (Higher available by request).
- Highly accurate electromagnetic or mass flowmeter as option.
- Product system pressures to 10 bar. 20 bar as option.
- Heating to 152 deg C at the flow rates stated.
- Cooling to below 5 deg C at the flow rates stated.
- Holding tubes of any time available and can be placed wherever needed.
- Built in refrigerator or your chilled water supply.
- Built in true CIP (Clean In Place), flow for CIP more than 500 Ltr per hour.
- Each heating section is individually controlled to enable a wide setting of product temperatures.
- Electrically heated hot water recirculators. The number dependant on barrel numbers.
- Optional touch panel control fascia with flow path of system.
- No steam required.
- SIP (Sterilise In Place) an option for Aseptic sampling.
- Aseptic sampling when used with the optional Clean Bench.
- In line homogeniser can be added either upstream or downstream.
- Level sensor in hopper for easy wash out after product and CIP.
- Computer interface with real time temperature recording.
The machine is completely mobile, can be moved from one location to another very easily and can be positioned in a wet or dry area.
Each section is individually controlled and the flow path of the system is shown when the option of the touch panel is taken. The product is heated by pressurised hot water recirculators which are PID controlled for greater stability and accuracy. The cooling is in 1 or 2 stages dependant on the final cooling temperature required.
As standard a progressive cavity pump is used.
Pump options are available depending on the products to be processed.
Only mains water and a suitable drain required.
Compressed air at 6 bar for the divert valves.
200, 220 or 240 volt single phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
200 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
380 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
415 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
Depending on voltage, minimum 20 amps, maximum 60 amps.